Stay ar home mum, nonna, carer making handmade bespoke tiaras and jewellery since 2004
Handmade bespoke tiaras, side tiaras, combs, hairpins, wedding jewellery, costume jewellery and rosary beads for all occasions
Please ask about changing the colour of beads or crystals in any of the designs. Crystals come in very many different colours and sizes. You may like the design of a tiara but want to add or lower the height. Or maybe you would like to add extra branches or extra crystals. Again this is not a problem but please be aware that by adding extra crystal this may change the price of a tiara. Also if the design is quite different from its original then you will be allowed to name this new tiara. You can discuss your idea with me and I will endeavour to create your own tiara. We can redesign it until you are happy with it and you will also have the pleasure of naming the tiara.
Brides on a Budget
Here at DizaTiaras by Diana
I strive to offer a handmade bespoke service at an affordable price using the high quality materials.
But in this current economic climate even my amazing prices can seem like a touch of luxury and out of reach of every brides well planned budget. I thought about buying in the metal tiaras with the rhinstones already set into it but then I wasnt being true to myself as I offer a handmade bespoke service and I want every bride to feel special.
So what else is on offer?
Czech Glass also known as Fire Polished beads because of the way these beads are produce comes in very many colours and shapes, in clear AB crystals and coloured pearls
Using these less expensive crystals and pearls means that even my most expensive tiaras can become affordable for every brides budget.
Choose a tiara, side tiara, comb or jewellery from all my designs
then email me here to request a quote.
I will get back to you within 48 hours with a price.
How to place an order
As I offer a handmade bespoke service it means that I don’t have any tiaras in stock. When you choose a design, whether it is one I have already created before or its a brand new concept and the order has been agreed, it is only then I source the materials and each tiara or jewellery pieces is lovingly created for you. To place an order either contact me through the contact form or via email or on facebook.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Deposits required for all orders at a minimum of 30% of the total cost of the order or £20 minimum on orders less than £50
- Orders are accepted on receipt of the required deposit or full payment.
- The full cost of your order plus postage is required if the order is placed via the website.
- Please note the term Gold and Silver refer to colour only unless other wise stated.
- Cheques will only be accepted with a valid debit card and so long as it is presented more than 14 days before your wedding or event.
- For online orders, if payment is made by cheque or echeque through Paypal then the cheque must clear before your order is posted out to you.
- Payments can be accepted via Bank Transfer.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it for a full refund less any postage, unless it has been customised by colour.
- Returns must be made within 7 days of receipt or if it is within 7 days of your wedding day/occasion the return must be made prior to the wedding day/occasion for a full refund less any postage.
- You must contact me by email, text or telephone call prior to returning your unwanted purchase.
- Refunds will not be made after your wedding day/occasion.
- Postage & packaging will cost a minimum £7 and your order will be posted by Special Delivery and is not refundable should you return your purchase.
- The cost of postage and package will be advised by email, text or telephone call prior to posting if you have purchased more than one item and the postage fee must be received prior to posting.
- If returning an item by post, you will be responsible for the postage to return it using one of the
recommended postal tracking services.
Payment can be taken either by BACS, Paypal, Card Payment or Cash on uplift
Just picked up my bespoke hairpiece from Diana…..Wow! I love it. I contacted Diana with a glimmer of an idea of making something for my hair with a brooch I was given has a present with my wedding jewellery. She not only delivered the brief, she went over and beyond after listening to what I wanted…..it is gorgeous….very reasonably priced too.I cannot wait to wear it. Thank you so much!!